Looking to spruce up the ol’ nest? Home Depot announced a big sale today, with temporary pricecuts of 5-50%, with 400 items being announced each Thursday for the next three weeks.
5-50% Off At Home Depot
By Ben Popken September 18, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Antitrust Concerns For Staples, Office Depot Merger Now Center On Corporate Supply Contracts
- Home Depot Agrees To Pay $20M To Settle 2014 Data Breach Lawsuit
- As More Shoppers Go Online, Retailers Cut Back On In-Store Inventory
- Walmart, Home Depot Relying More On Physical Stores To Complete Online Orders
- Why Are Home Depot & TJ Maxx Bringing In Customers Other Retailers Can’t?