Got a picky eater? Want to avoid getting one in the future? The NYT has 6 mistakes that you may be making when it comes to feeding your kids. [NYT]
More From Consumerist
- Some Menu Items Aren’t All They Appear To Be
- What Can I Do If I Keep Getting Auto-Billed For A Thing I Don’t Want?
- Google Will Actually Deliver Burritos By Drone To Some Lucky College Kids
- How To Finally Get Insurance To Approve A Wheelchair For A Kid: Go Viral On Twitter
- If You Buy Your Kids “Bunchems” For Christmas, Maybe Get Them A Shower Cap Too