Inquiring readers named Kurt want to know: If a buyer from Canada buys something from someone in America on eBay, pays for it, including shipping, and then it shows up with a $50 C.O.D. charge for imports and customs, is that kosher? Discuss…
$50 Import Charge For eBay Items From USA To Canada?
By Ben Popken September 13, 2008
More From Consumerist
- eBay Finally Working On Fix For App Glitch That Falsely Shows Free Shipping
- eBay No Longer Allows 2 Non-PayPal Payment Processors After Divorce From PayPal
- 5 Things We Learned About The Not-So-Mysterious Business Of E-Commerce Arbitrage
- Amazon Sends Me Someone Else’s Order. Why Don’t They Care If I Send It Back?
- Sorry, Bargain-Hunters: Online ‘Formalwear Outlets’ Are Probably Selling Cheap Knockoffs