Inquiring readers named Kurt want to know: If a buyer from Canada buys something from someone in America on eBay, pays for it, including shipping, and then it shows up with a $50 C.O.D. charge for imports and customs, is that kosher? Discuss…
$50 Import Charge For eBay Items From USA To Canada?
By Ben Popken September 13, 2008
- what free shipping? eBay Finally Working On Fix For App Glitch That Falsely Shows Free Shipping
- actually about cat toys 5 Things We Learned About The Not-So-Mysterious Business Of E-Commerce Arbitrage
- so predictable Olive Garden Unlimited Pasta Passes Hit eBay With Prices Up To $4,500 Because Of Course
- what's in a name? The Battle Between Trader Joe’s & Pirate Joe’s Rages On
- Just don't Regardless Of Price, Don’t Buy Your EpiPen On eBay