Inquiring readers named Kurt want to know: If a buyer from Canada buys something from someone in America on eBay, pays for it, including shipping, and then it shows up with a $50 C.O.D. charge for imports and customs, is that kosher? Discuss…
$50 Import Charge For eBay Items From USA To Canada?
By Ben Popken September 13, 2008
- privacy eBay Will Send Your Full Name, Location, And Phone Number To Any Auction Bidder Who Asks
- what free shipping? eBay Finally Working On Fix For App Glitch That Falsely Shows Free Shipping
- duck duck boots Want L.L. Bean Duck Boots Right Now? Head To eBay, Pay Double
- so predictable Olive Garden Unlimited Pasta Passes Hit eBay With Prices Up To $4,500 Because Of Course
- Dude Where's My Truck? Why Has My New Chevy Truck Been Sitting In A Toledo Rail Station For Two Months?