Zack in Wilkes-Barre, PA would like to know why each of these three kinds of Tide laundry detergent gives you a different amount of loads – 48, 52 and 64. They all weigh and cost the same, they’re all “2X Ultra” formulation. The only difference is they have different scents, Clean Breeze, Mountain Spring, and Original. Can anyone crack this detergent dilemma?
Tide: Different Loads For Different Scents?
By Ben Popken September 11, 2008
- confusing laundry Why Does The Same Size Tide Bottle Say That It Washes 20% More Loads?
- here's the scoop Procter & Gamble Explains Why Powdered Tide Suddenly Needs A Bigger Scoop
- the first rule of wash club Procter & Gamble’s New Idea To Move More Tide Pods: Automatic Subscriptions
- So Fresh and Clean Clean Is Tide Oxi Really The Super Cleaning Agent That The Blonde Property Brother Says It Is?
- soap operas Detergent Companies Are Unhappy With Our Efficient Washing Machines