Zack in Wilkes-Barre, PA would like to know why each of these three kinds of Tide laundry detergent gives you a different amount of loads – 48, 52 and 64. They all weigh and cost the same, they’re all “2X Ultra” formulation. The only difference is they have different scents, Clean Breeze, Mountain Spring, and Original. Can anyone crack this detergent dilemma?
Tide: Different Loads For Different Scents?
By Ben Popken September 11, 2008
- laundry Laundry Shrink Ray Zaps Tide Slightly, Keeps Number Of Loads The Same
- here's the scoop Procter & Gamble Explains Why Powdered Tide Suddenly Needs A Bigger Scoop
- never clean! Tide’s Answer To Slumping Sales? Use More Detergent Pods!
- the first rule of wash club Procter & Gamble’s New Idea To Move More Tide Pods: Automatic Subscriptions
- So Fresh and Clean Clean Is Tide Oxi Really The Super Cleaning Agent That The Blonde Property Brother Says It Is?