Zack in Wilkes-Barre, PA would like to know why each of these three kinds of Tide laundry detergent gives you a different amount of loads – 48, 52 and 64. They all weigh and cost the same, they’re all “2X Ultra” formulation. The only difference is they have different scents, Clean Breeze, Mountain Spring, and Original. Can anyone crack this detergent dilemma?
Tide: Different Loads For Different Scents?
By Ben Popken September 11, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Procter & Gamble Explains Why Powdered Tide Suddenly Needs A Bigger Scoop
- Tide’s Answer To Slumping Sales? Use More Detergent Pods!
- Procter & Gamble’s New Idea To Move More Tide Pods: Automatic Subscriptions
- Tide Detergent Pod Containers Make Easy Trick-Or-Treat Baskets, But Is It A Good Idea?
- At Target, Tide Free Is Free Of Dyes, Perfumes, And Logic