Roy “Fancypants” Pearson, the ex-judge who sued a dry-cleaner for $54 million over a misplaced pair of pants, that the cleaner even offered to replace, is continuing to press his case. He lost his original suit, he lost his job, now a court has agreed to hear his appeal. This man gets the award for worst…consumer…ever. Video inside.
$54 Million Pants Case Back In Court
By Ben Popken September 11, 2008
- music to someone's ears Judge Dismisses Claims That Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine Cheated Early Beats Partner
- get out of jail card Appeals Court Upholds Probation Sentence For Beanie Babies’ Creator Convicted Of Tax Evasion
- digital ink Lawsuit Claims NBA 2K16 Violates Copyright For LeBron, Kobe Tattoos
- oops AT&T On The Hook For $40M Because It Didn’t Read Legal Documents Closely
- not gonna tell Yet Another Court To Hear Yelp’s Argument Against Revealing Reviewers’ Names