Roy “Fancypants” Pearson, the ex-judge who sued a dry-cleaner for $54 million over a misplaced pair of pants, that the cleaner even offered to replace, is continuing to press his case. He lost his original suit, he lost his job, now a court has agreed to hear his appeal. This man gets the award for worst…consumer…ever. Video inside.
$54 Million Pants Case Back In Court
By Ben Popken September 11, 2008
- music to someone's ears Judge Dismisses Claims That Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine Cheated Early Beats Partner
- digital ink Lawsuit Claims NBA 2K16 Violates Copyright For LeBron, Kobe Tattoos
- lawsuits Debt Collector Gets Out Of Lawsuit… By Buying The Lawsuit Out From Under The Plaintiff
- back to the drawing board Judge Rejects $100 Million Settlement Proposal In Uber Drivers Class Action
- taken for a ride Named Plaintiff In Uber Class Action Objects To $100M Settlement