Sony recalled 440,000 Vaio TZ laptops today due to a faulty wiring issue. The recall affects models made between May 2007 and July 2008 in the VAIO VGN-TZ100 series, VGN-TZ200 series, VGN-TZ300 series and VGN-TZ2000 series. Consumers owning one of these laptops are advised to stop using and call (888) 526-6219 or go to sony.com/support to determine if their computers are included in the recall.
SONY Recalls 440,000 Vaios
By Ben Popken September 4, 2008
- hot laptop models HP And Sony Recall Laptop Batteries Due To Possible Overheating And Fires
- Expanding the scope UPDATE: VW, Audi & BMW Specify Vehicles Affected By Latest Takata Recall; Mercedes-Benz Recalls 840K Cars
- another airbag issue New Airbag Recall Involves 5 Million Vehicles From Honda, Chrysler, Kia & Others
- Fire Fire Fire Sony Tells Users Of New Vaio Laptop To Stop Using It Unless They Like Being Burned
- recalls July Recall Roundup – Beware Of Flimsy Phone Chargers