Used coffee grounds can absorb fridge odors, make your hair shiny, and exfoliate your skin. Here’s a list of 11 ways you can put old coffee grounds to use. [Life Hackery]
- iced is always nice We Tried It: “Making Coffee In Your Icebox” Is A Milky Proposition
- how to not suck From Bread Crumbs To Worcestershire Sauce: How Long Will All That Stuff In Your Pantry Last?
- take out the trash How To Not Suck At Spring Cleaning
- appliances of the fuuuuture Samsung Debuts Fridge With A Larger Screen Than Most Laptops, Washing Machine With Forgotten Sock Door
- a cinch too far 4 Ways You Can Save Your Self Into Financial Trouble