Used coffee grounds can absorb fridge odors, make your hair shiny, and exfoliate your skin. Here’s a list of 11 ways you can put old coffee grounds to use. [Life Hackery]
- how to not suck From Bread Crumbs To Worcestershire Sauce: How Long Will All That Stuff In Your Pantry Last?
- iced is always nice We Tried It: “Making Coffee In Your Icebox” Is A Milky Proposition
- take out the trash How To Not Suck At Spring Cleaning
- a cinch too far 4 Ways You Can Save Your Self Into Financial Trouble
- grounded by grounds Why Your Airline Has To Make Sure Your Plane’s Coffee Maker Works Before You Can Take Off