This week, personal finance website The Simple Dollar ran a series of “Big Debates” that discussed some common either/or finance choices, including the merits of using or eschewing credit cards, whether to pay off debt or save for retirement, and the advantages of 401(k)s versus Roth IRAs.
By alexchasick August 15, 2008
Tagged With: personal finance
More From Consumerist
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Finances With Minimal Effort
- Restricting Debt Collection Doesn’t Limit Credit Availability
- Regulators Shut Down Debt Relief Operation That Took Millions From Consumers
- Are Employee Student Loan Contributions The Next 401(K)?
- Proposed Rules Would Take Away Banks’ “Get Out Of Jail Free” Card