Best Buy will start selling the iPhone on September 7th, making it the only retailer other than Apple and AT&T to offer the device. [Associated Press]
By cwalters August 13, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Tap Or Scan Here To Pay: Know Your Mobile Payment Apps
- Apple Now Offering Its Own Program To Buy iPhone On Installments
- Some Retailers Say They Don’t Have Enough New Apple Watches To Fulfill Pre-Orders
- T-Mobile Slashes iPhone 6S Price To $20/Month; Offers Lifetime Coverage Guarantee
- Why Don’t Device Manufacturers Just Start Leasing Phones To Consumers?