Here’s a “fun” summer project: make your own homemade Oreo cookies! Will you save money? Who can say! Will they be healthier? Probably not! Will your friends think you have too much time on your hands? Yes, but they’ll appreciate the free baked goods. [Post Tribune]
By cwalters August 12, 2008
- deeply questionable metaphors ISP To FCC: The Internet Is Oreos So Therefore We Should Be Able To Charge More
- oh, god, why? From Jelly Donut Burgers To Fish Stick Pizza: The Year In Stunt Foods
- mmmmm cookie Forget Computer Cookies: People Happily Give Up Personal Data For The Baked Kind
- stunt food Yep, Blueberry Pie And Non-Branded Fruity Pebble Oreos Are Real Things
- oreo What Happens When You Try To Create The Ultimate Oreo?