DirecTV customers are complaining that a software upgrade is shoving pay-per-view movies onto their DVR hard-drives, eating up disc-space and causing headaches. Tipster Buzwardo says, “I find it pretty darn annoying that DirecTV is sending me PPV content that I now have to make sure my kids don’t play.” More complaints can be found in the DirecTV Forums.
DirecTV Force-Feeds You Movies
By Ben Popken August 8, 2008
- Can You Believe A Talking Horse? Ad Watchdog Recommends DirecTV Cease 4K Claims
- bill guides The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your DirecTV Bill
- watch what you say Ad Watchdog Warns Comcast & Dish To Use Caution When Dissing DirecTV
- live programming in the back seat AT&T Working To Put DirecTV In Your Car
- bill guides The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Dish Network Bill