DirecTV customers are complaining that a software upgrade is shoving pay-per-view movies onto their DVR hard-drives, eating up disc-space and causing headaches. Tipster Buzwardo says, “I find it pretty darn annoying that DirecTV is sending me PPV content that I now have to make sure my kids don’t play.” More complaints can be found in the DirecTV Forums.
DirecTV Force-Feeds You Movies
By Ben Popken August 8, 2008
- Can You Believe A Talking Horse? Ad Watchdog Recommends DirecTV Cease 4K Claims
- bill guides The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your DirecTV Bill
- directv then 6 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Deciding Whether To Try ‘DirecTV Now’
- year of the cord cutter Why Cord-Cutters Aren’t Getting The Holy Grail TV Of Streaming Services Just Yet
- directv then ‘DirecTV Now’ Streaming Service Will Launch Nov. 30; Starting At $35 For 60 Channels