JetBlue is launching a new fee, $7 for a pillow and an allergen-rebuffing blanket. It comes with a $5 coupon to Bed Bath and Beyond. It’s all part of what JetBlue describes as a “basket of fee changes” which they project will rake in an additional $50 million this year. I guess that’s someone’s idea of targeted marketing. “Guys, we need to figure out a way to hone in on this lucrative “buys blankets” crowd…”
JetBlue To Charge $7 For Pillow-Blanket Kit
By Ben Popken August 4, 2008
- what's it really made of? Bed Bath & Beyond, JCPenney, Others To Pay $1.3M For Trying To Pass Off Rayon As “Bamboo”
- it was all beyond Bed Bath And Beyond Wants To Wean Us Off Coupons With Membership Program
- footing the bill How Does JetBlue’s New Employee College Tuition Program Compare To Others?
- it was all beyond Bed Bath & Beyond Is Losing Money On Our Coupon Addiction
- do your research 10 Things You Should Consider Before Paying For Any Retail Membership