Today’s my last day at Consumerist. I’ve accepted a job at Consumers Union, and I expect it will demand more of my time than I’ve devoted to law school or bumming around New Orleans for the summer. Hopefully I’ll be back to guest post once in a while. I’ll also be blogging occasionally at my personal site. Thanks for everything; I’ve enjoyed reading your emails, posting your stories, and having one of the few jobs that lets me wear a robe to work (I’d be a terrible boxer).
I'm So Out Of Here
By alexchasick August 1, 2008
Tagged With: psas
- creepy room service What Would You Do If You Found The Hotel Concierge Rolling Around In Your Sheets?
- wedding week How To Not Suck At Planning Your Wedding, Part 3: The Costly Little Extras
- differing definitions Is A Kilt A Costume? Busch Gardens Says So, Denies Entry To Man Wearing Scottish Garb
- taxes Ask Tax Dad: I Just Can’t Quit Itemizing My Deductions
- the past was terrible Badvertising History Lessons: Trap A Man With Soft Skin, Adult Diapers Are In, IBM Claims A Win