Don’t forget peeps, we have a Consumerist Comments Code. It has the rules to follow to make comments land a happy place that people enjoy visiting. Please read it and keep it mind whenever you post. If you don’t, you may find your posting privileges revoked. If you forget how to access it, it’s permanently archived in the “help” section located at the bottom of the page.
- speak up How To Tell The FCC Exactly What You Think About The Proposed Net Neutrality Rule
- the fine print Here’s Why You Can’t Expect Fast Food Restaurants To Hand Over A Sweepstakes Game Piece Without Purchase
- self-deleting legal access You Can Now Opt Out Of Snapchat’s Arbitration Clause — Here’s How
- first impressions HBO Now: Our Initial Hands-On Thoughts
- that doesn't seem right Can A Cashier Make Me Read My 3-Digit Credit Card Code In Front Of Other Shoppers?