Don’t forget peeps, we have a Consumerist Comments Code. It has the rules to follow to make comments land a happy place that people enjoy visiting. Please read it and keep it mind whenever you post. If you don’t, you may find your posting privileges revoked. If you forget how to access it, it’s permanently archived in the “help” section located at the bottom of the page.
- the fine print Here’s Why You Can’t Expect Fast Food Restaurants To Hand Over A Sweepstakes Game Piece Without Purchase
- self-deleting legal access You Can Now Opt Out Of Snapchat’s Arbitration Clause — Here’s How
- that doesn't seem right Can A Cashier Make Me Read My 3-Digit Credit Card Code In Front Of Other Shoppers?
- something to brag about 10-Year-Old Receives $10K Facebook Bug Bounty For Finding Instagram Comment Flaw
- We Can Do Better 3 Reasons Comcast’s Samsung App Is Not The Answer To Set-Top Box Reform