Don’t forget peeps, we have a Consumerist Comments Code. It has the rules to follow to make comments land a happy place that people enjoy visiting. Please read it and keep it mind whenever you post. If you don’t, you may find your posting privileges revoked. If you forget how to access it, it’s permanently archived in the “help” section located at the bottom of the page.
- speak up How To Tell The FCC Exactly What You Think About The Proposed Net Neutrality Rule
- the fine print Here’s Why You Can’t Expect Fast Food Restaurants To Hand Over A Sweepstakes Game Piece Without Purchase
- There Goes The Rule Congress Trying To Roll Back Consumer Protections For Prepaid Cards
- one for the price of two Trump Executive Order Requires Cutting 2 Old Rules For Every 1 New Rule, But Is It That Easy?
- self-deleting legal access You Can Now Opt Out Of Snapchat’s Arbitration Clause — Here’s How