Starbucks has changed its mind and will keep selling sandwiches after all. Now they’re looking at less stinky cheeses and less butter in an attempt to keep the smell from interfering with the coffee aroma. [Blogging Stocks]
By cwalters July 28, 2008
- frappuccino fracas Brewpub Shows Starbucks “The F Word” After Legal Demand To Stop Selling “Frappicino” Beer
- adieu la boulange Starbucks Closing All Standalone La Boulange Bakery Cafés By Fall
- time to make the... latte To Investors, Dunkin’ Donuts Is Stuck Between A McRock And A Starbucks Place
- Not Just For Coffee Anymore Starbucks Takes Its Booze, Small Plates Menu To Two Dozen More Stores
- mock-a-chino ‘Dumb Starbucks’ Opens In L.A., But For How Long?