John finally got United to pay for the car he had to rent when the airline flew him to the wrong airport over nine months ago. In classic fashion, their refund invoice has a big typographical error. Airlines, even when they get it right, they manage to get it wrong.
United Even Messes Up When It Fixes Mistakes
By Ben Popken July 25, 2008
- small price to pay United Gets Off Easy, Pays $2.4M Penalty For Using Planes To Chauffeur Airport Exec To Vacation Home
- singing the jetblues JetBlue Cancels Passenger’s Ticket For Flight He Wasn’t Even Supposed To Be On
- travel and tragedy What Happens To Your Plane Ticket When There’s A Death In The Family?
- the vacation that wasn't Airline Screwup Forces Family To Drive Home From Arizona When They Should Be In Caribbean
- trading places DOJ Sues To Stop United And Delta From Swapping Slots At NYC-Area Airports