John finally got United to pay for the car he had to rent when the airline flew him to the wrong airport over nine months ago. In classic fashion, their refund invoice has a big typographical error. Airlines, even when they get it right, they manage to get it wrong.
United Even Messes Up When It Fixes Mistakes
By Ben Popken July 25, 2008
- trading places DOJ Sues To Stop United And Delta From Swapping Slots At NYC-Area Airports
- mea culpa United Airlines Apologizes To Disabled Passenger Who Crawled Off Flight
- travel nightmares Southwest Passengers Recall Three-Day Nightmare Travel Experience
- oops JetBlue Puts Kids On Wrong Planes In Unaccompanied Minor Switcheroo
- no plane for you Virgin America Passenger Says He Was Blocked From Flight Because Crew Didn’t “Feel Comfortable”