Bad News: Sales of existing homes slide to a 10-year low, despite a drop in prices and a glut of available homes. [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- An Oversupply Of Cheese & Meat Hurts Producers; Means Better Prices At The Store
- Audiobooks Are Gaining Listeners While E-Book Sales Take A Dive
- The U.S. Has A Giant Cheese Surplus And Unfortunately, This Is A Bad Thing
- Report: Sprint Changes Its Mind Again, Will Kill Off Two-Year Contracts After All
- Why Are Home Depot & TJ Maxx Bringing In Customers Other Retailers Can’t?