Bad News: Sales of existing homes slide to a 10-year low, despite a drop in prices and a glut of available homes. [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- Why Are Home Depot & TJ Maxx Bringing In Customers Other Retailers Can’t?
- An Oversupply Of Cheese & Meat Hurts Producers; Means Better Prices At The Store
- Target Sales Are Down Because Customers Are Fixing Up Their Homes Instead
- Report: Sprint Changes Its Mind Again, Will Kill Off Two-Year Contracts After All
- Wendy’s Blaming Weak Sales Growth On Cheap Groceries That Keep People At Home