What Common Household Products Are Potentially Killing Us Today?: We bring you some panic over dryer sheets, fabric softeners, detergents, and solid, spray and plug-in air fresheners. “When UW engineering professor Anne Steinemann analyzed of some of these popular items, she found 100 different volatile organic compounds measuring 300 parts per billion or more — some of which can be cancerous or cause harm to respiratory, reproductive, neurological and other organ systems.” Rats. [Seattle P-I]
- smells like a lawsuit Lawsuit Claims Leaky Glade Air Fresheners Can Burn Through Car Dashboards
- linens and more linens What To Look For When Searching For Soft And Absorbent Bath Towels
- grocery shrink ray Grocery Shrink Ray Strikes Cascade Complete Pods, Febreze Air Effects
- Tracking Our Air Google Slaps Air Pollution Monitoring Systems On Street View Cars In San Francisco
- the rules have changed Have You Stayed Current On Your Dishwasher-Loading Methods?