What Common Household Products Are Potentially Killing Us Today?: We bring you some panic over dryer sheets, fabric softeners, detergents, and solid, spray and plug-in air fresheners. “When UW engineering professor Anne Steinemann analyzed of some of these popular items, she found 100 different volatile organic compounds measuring 300 parts per billion or more — some of which can be cancerous or cause harm to respiratory, reproductive, neurological and other organ systems.” Rats. [Seattle P-I]
More From Consumerist
- What To Look For When Searching For Soft And Absorbent Bath Towels
- 15 Dietary Supplement Ingredients To Avoid
- Have You Stayed Current On Your Dishwasher-Loading Methods?
- Unilever Looking To Buy Jessica Alba’s Honest Co. For Around $1 Billion
- Does Jessica Alba’s Honest Co. Detergent Contain Chemical It Guarantees It Won’t Use?