What Common Household Products Are Potentially Killing Us Today?: We bring you some panic over dryer sheets, fabric softeners, detergents, and solid, spray and plug-in air fresheners. “When UW engineering professor Anne Steinemann analyzed of some of these popular items, she found 100 different volatile organic compounds measuring 300 parts per billion or more — some of which can be cancerous or cause harm to respiratory, reproductive, neurological and other organ systems.” Rats. [Seattle P-I]
- linens and more linens What To Look For When Searching For Soft And Absorbent Bath Towels
- the rules have changed Have You Stayed Current On Your Dishwasher-Loading Methods?
- Science Says It's So Science Explains Why Refrigerated Tomatoes Lack Flavor
- i'll pass 15 Dietary Supplement Ingredients To Avoid
- dude where's my labeling standard? Colorado Lawmakers Considering Statewide Labeling Standards For Organic Marijuana