Comcast will be giving away a limited supply of free Wiis in an upcoming promotion, a current employee tell us. The offer is good for new Comcast triple-play subscribers signing up July 28-August 17th in select markets. Our tipster confirmed the promo will be good in Miami, San Francisco, Houston, Denver, Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston, Detroit, and some other markets too. In valid markets where triple-play is not available, double-play subscriptions are eligible.The cable provider is apparently undaunted by the unresolved incompatibility issues between some Comcast-provided routers and the Wii.
Comcast Gives Away Wiis To New Subscribers?
By Ben Popken July 22, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Comcast Gives Chicago Customers Bad News: Data Caps Are Coming
- Comcast Improving Download Speeds For Free In Northeast, But Not For Everyone
- Comcast Announces Big Internet Essentials Expansion In Partnership With Federal Program
- Comcast’s Next-Gen Broadband Service Coming To 5 Cities This Year
- Comcast’s Broadband Customers Officially Outnumber Its Cable Subscribers