In Mass. a new law has gone into effect requiring all children under 8 years old or shorter than 4′ 9″ use a booster seat when riding in a car. Picturing our parents trying to make us do this when we were 7 is hilarious. [Boston Herald]
- kids these days Evenflo Recalling 30K Booster Seats Because Kids Can Loosen The Harness
- not the tasty kind of t-bone Better, Stronger, Faster? New Federal Safety Rules Proposed for Child Car Seats
- evenflo Evenflo Also Recalls 1.4 Million Car Seats For Sticky Buckle Issues
- better safe than sorry Public Safety Officer Gives Mom A New Car Seat For Her Daughter Instead Of Writing Her A Ticket
- safety first Why Did American Airlines Make Me Move My Child’s Safety Seat So Someone Could Recline?