Northwest Airlines is cutting 2,500 jobs. Passengers may be asked to get out and push to help the plane taxi. [NYT]
By Ben Popken July 10, 2008
- the land of the fee Would You Pay More To Get Off The Plane Before Everyone Else?
- quick getaways United Airlines Passenger Opens Exit Door, Hops Out While Plane Taxis
- making more room Bill Would Charge FAA With Creating Airline Seat-Size Requirements
- deja vu American Airlines Flight Diverted After Passenger Allegedly Made “Alarming Statements,” Refused To Sit
- Can we get off now? Frontier Passengers Stuck On Tarmac For 3 Hours Rip Airline For “Worthless” Vouchers