Northwest Airlines is cutting 2,500 jobs. Passengers may be asked to get out and push to help the plane taxi. [NYT]
By Ben Popken July 10, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Would You Pay More To Get Off The Plane Before Everyone Else?
- Bill Would Charge FAA With Creating Airline Seat-Size Requirements
- American Airlines Flight Diverted After Passenger Allegedly Made “Alarming Statements,” Refused To Sit
- Frontier Passengers Stuck On Tarmac For 3 Hours Rip Airline For “Worthless” Vouchers
- Punching Another Passenger Will Get You Booted From A Plane, Arrested