Northwest Airlines is cutting 2,500 jobs. Passengers may be asked to get out and push to help the plane taxi. [NYT]
By Ben Popken July 10, 2008
- the land of the fee Would You Pay More To Get Off The Plane Before Everyone Else?
- quick getaways United Airlines Passenger Opens Exit Door, Hops Out While Plane Taxis
- airport court Does The Fine Print In United’s Contract Prevent Kicked-Off Passenger From Suing Airline?
- deja vu American Airlines Flight Diverted After Passenger Allegedly Made “Alarming Statements,” Refused To Sit
- Flying the Friendly Skies It’s The Little Things That Often Make Travelers Happy With Airlines These Days