Reader Lindsay spotted this sticker on a treadmill on SALE SALE SALE (for only two cents off) at Sports Chalet back in May. Probably a typo, or possibly an elaborate scheme by the Sports Chalet into convincing customers that he thinks they’re morons.
Sports Chalet Treadmill SALE!!! Save Two Cents!!!
By Ben Popken July 7, 2008
- evolution of retail Why Are So Many Sporting Goods Stores Going Bankrupt?
- dick's Dick’s Sporting Goods Predicts More Trouble In Industry, Will Focus On House Brands
- a sporting chance Analysts: Dick’s Could Take Over 80-180 Sports Authority Stores
- another one bites the dust Another Sporting Goods Company Files For Bankruptcy; All Sport Chalet Stores Closing
- making a comeback Bankrupt Aeropostale In Talks To Sell Company & Keep Brand Alive