Reader Lindsay spotted this sticker on a treadmill on SALE SALE SALE (for only two cents off) at Sports Chalet back in May. Probably a typo, or possibly an elaborate scheme by the Sports Chalet into convincing customers that he thinks they’re morons.
Sports Chalet Treadmill SALE!!! Save Two Cents!!!
By Ben Popken July 7, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Why Are So Many Sporting Goods Stores Going Bankrupt?
- Another Sporting Goods Company Files For Bankruptcy; All Sport Chalet Stores Closing
- Analysts: Dick’s Could Take Over 80-180 Sports Authority Stores
- Report: Parent Company Of Eastern Mountain Sports Also Headed For Bankruptcy
- Bankrupt Aeropostale In Talks To Sell Company & Keep Brand Alive