Enjoy yourselves out there this 4th, folks, but do remember to be careful with those fireworks, as seen in this edited version of the CPSC fireworks safety video set to Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture. It’s funny when mannequins blow up. Your hands, jeans, or the desk in front of your face, not so much.
Video: Fireworks Are Fun Until They Blow Up In Your Pants
By Ben Popken July 4, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Listen To A Guy With Experience Talk About Fireworks Safety
- Which Fireworks Are Legal In My State?
- Hoverboards That Don’t Comply With UL Safety Standards Now Considered Defective, Hazardous
- Family Claims “Hoverboard” Scooter Exploded, Burned Down House
- What Should I Do When I Can’t Get My Recalled Car Fixed?