Enjoy yourselves out there this 4th, folks, but do remember to be careful with those fireworks, as seen in this edited version of the CPSC fireworks safety video set to Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture. It’s funny when mannequins blow up. Your hands, jeans, or the desk in front of your face, not so much.
Video: Fireworks Are Fun Until They Blow Up In Your Pants
By Ben Popken July 4, 2008
- leave it to the pros Listen To A Guy With Experience Talk About Fireworks Safety
- to sparkle or not to sparkle? Which Fireworks Are Legal In My State?
- this all sounds familiar U.S. Safety Regulators: Power Down Your Replacement Galaxy Note 7s
- Deemed Hazardous Hoverboards That Don’t Comply With UL Safety Standards Now Considered Defective, Hazardous
- hoverboard Family Claims “Hoverboard” Scooter Exploded, Burned Down House