Just a reminder folks, this is what it’s all about. This is the prize the contestants in the Worst Company In America contest are vying for: a chance to be a proud owner of the Golden Lucky Shit award! Made from genuine plastic and coated with genuine golden plastic, just like many of the companies’ products. Protected from the harsh reality of the floor by a plump cushion, just like many of the companies’ executives. Fits in perfectly on the desk next to that clankity ball rack thingy. What’s it called? Oh, Newton’s cradle. Well, buddy, with the Golden Lucky Shit award, the only gravity you’ll be pondering is the weight of the title of Worst Company In America on your back! Good luck to our finalists!
Tantalizing "Golden Lucky Shit" Awaits WCIA Winner
By Ben Popken June 30, 2008
- wcia 2014 Latest Worst Company Voting Results Confirm: People Hate Banks
- wcia 2014 Comcast Or Monsanto: Who Will Win The Worst Company In America 2014 Final Death Match?
- wcia 2014 This Weekend, Think About That Most-Coveted Of Golden Awards: The Worst Company In America Trophy
- wcia 2014 Facebook Gets The Thumbs-Up From Haters, Takes Final Spot In Worst Company Not-So-Sweet 16
- wcia 2014 Who Will Go Head-To-Head In The Worst Company In America Final Death Match?