As part of an overall effort to save fuel and increase efficiency, airlines are replacing bathroom seats with lighter models. Just kidding, we meant passenger seats. But the first one isn’t that far out of the bounds of reason either. [NYT]
- pack'em in Profits Are Up In The Global Airline Industry With Carriers Making An Average Of $8.27 Per Passenger
- sardines Airbus Finds New And Exciting Ways To Cram More Passengers In Its Planes
- discountapalooza Airfare Deals Popping Up In Some Cities As Airlines Try To Fill More Seats
- bring on the canceled flights Are More Airline Outages Inevitable? Some Experts Think So
- airport court Does The Fine Print In United’s Contract Prevent Kicked-Off Passenger From Suing Airline?