Trying to beat the high cost of gasoline, a couple in Dartmouth, MA. inadvertently started a fire in their apartment complex when 45 gallons of their hoarded gasoline ignited. They were storing the gas in plastic jugs inside a closet which also contained an air-conditioner unit. [AP]
More From Consumerist
- Man Will Pay Dentist Bill With 45 Years’ Worth Of Pennies
- Hotel That Inspired “Fawlty Towers” To Be Torn Down
- Ruptured Gas Pipeline In Alabama May Mean East Coast Fuel Shortages
- Americans Don’t Want Priuses Because They Forgot That Gas Prices Can Change
- Will DIY Air Conditioners Really Keep You Cool This Summer?