Trying to beat the high cost of gasoline, a couple in Dartmouth, MA. inadvertently started a fire in their apartment complex when 45 gallons of their hoarded gasoline ignited. They were storing the gas in plastic jugs inside a closet which also contained an air-conditioner unit. [AP]
- a penny saved is a penny hoarded Man Will Pay Dentist Bill With 45 Years’ Worth Of Pennies
- manuel! Hotel That Inspired “Fawlty Towers” To Be Torn Down
- colonial pipeline Ruptured Gas Pipeline In Alabama May Mean East Coast Fuel Shortages
- gasoline-induced memory loss Americans Don’t Want Priuses Because They Forgot That Gas Prices Can Change
- get what you pay for Will DIY Air Conditioners Really Keep You Cool This Summer?