If you’re going to buy an air conditioner unit this summer, remember to pick the right size. [Energy Star]
By cwalters June 6, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Thinking Of Recharging Your AC Unit? Here’s What You Absolutely Need To Know About Replacement Refrigerants
- Will DIY Air Conditioners Really Keep You Cool This Summer?
- FDA Investigating Hair Loss Claims Linked To “WEN By Chaz Dean” Products
- Going To The Store To Buy Dog Food? You’ll Probably Pick Up Milk, Tuna, And Chocolate
- Coolest Offers Opportunity For Backers To Pay $97 And Jump The Line, Another Revolt Ensues