If you own an HP Pavilion Notebook and you’ve had problems with it—specifically overheating, problems with the power supply, and an inability to update the BIOS—then you might want to contact this law firm and tell them your story. We know class actions rarely help the individual consumer, but they do succeed in punishing the offending company occasionally, and we can’t think of a computer company more in need of a good class action smackdown than HP.
Possible Class Action Against HP Over Cruddy Pavilion Notebooks
By cwalters June 4, 2008
- hot laptop models HP And Sony Recall Laptop Batteries Due To Possible Overheating And Fires
- mbp2011 Owners Of MacBooks With Self-Destructing Video Cards File Class-Action Lawsuit
- justice is blind-ish 9-In-10 Big Banks Strip Customers Of Their Right To Jury Trial
- human trafficking Nestle Says There’s No Place For Forced Labor In Cat Food Supply Chain
- arbitration shmarbitration 210 Law Professors Agree: Banks Should Not Be Able To Sidestep Legal System When They Break The Law