If you own an HP Pavilion Notebook and you’ve had problems with it—specifically overheating, problems with the power supply, and an inability to update the BIOS—then you might want to contact this law firm and tell them your story. We know class actions rarely help the individual consumer, but they do succeed in punishing the offending company occasionally, and we can’t think of a computer company more in need of a good class action smackdown than HP.
Possible Class Action Against HP Over Cruddy Pavilion Notebooks
By cwalters June 4, 2008
- more exploding batteries HP Expands Lithium-Ion Battery Recall To Include 101,000 Additional Laptops
- hot laptop models HP And Sony Recall Laptop Batteries Due To Possible Overheating And Fires
- mbp2011 Owners Of MacBooks With Self-Destructing Video Cards File Class-Action Lawsuit
- mbp2011 Thousands Of MacBooks Made In 2011 Have Self-Immolating Graphics Cards
- arbitration shmarbitration 210 Law Professors Agree: Banks Should Not Be Able To Sidestep Legal System When They Break The Law