If you own an HP Pavilion Notebook and you’ve had problems with it—specifically overheating, problems with the power supply, and an inability to update the BIOS—then you might want to contact this law firm and tell them your story. We know class actions rarely help the individual consumer, but they do succeed in punishing the offending company occasionally, and we can’t think of a computer company more in need of a good class action smackdown than HP.
Possible Class Action Against HP Over Cruddy Pavilion Notebooks
By cwalters June 4, 2008
More From Consumerist
- HP And Sony Recall Laptop Batteries Due To Possible Overheating And Fires
- 9-In-10 Big Banks Strip Customers Of Their Right To Jury Trial
- 210 Law Professors Agree: Banks Should Not Be Able To Sidestep Legal System When They Break The Law
- Got A Fitbit Or Other Gadget For Christmas? It’s Time To Opt Out Of Mandatory Arbitration!
- The 3 Myths Banks Are Using To Defend Their “Get Out Of Jail Free” Cards