The CDC says several large salmonella outbreaks going back to 2006 were started by tainted dog food. “This is the first time human illness has been linked to dry dog food,” says a CDC epidemiologist. Always wash your hands after handling pet food.
By cwalters May 16, 2008
- cukes of hazard CDC Says Salmonella Outbreak In Cucumbers That Began In August Is Finally Over
- not so tasty nuts Pistachios Sold At Trader Joe’s & Other Stores Recalled After 9-State Salmonella Outbreak
- cukes of hazard People Are Still Getting Sick From Cucumber Salmonella Outbreak
- the more you know 7 Things We Learned About Food Safety Oversight From A Foodborne Illness Expert
- Don't Eat That... Again CDC Investigators Link Current Blue Bell Listeria Outbreak To Illness From 2010