AT&T’s one-iPhone-per-customer rule lasted only one day before the company went back to its three-per-customer policy. Apparently they found some more iPhones in the back. [Information Week]
More From Consumerist
- Verizon Finally Catches Up To T-Mobile, AT&T; Launches Program To Free Up More Data For Mobile Subscribers
- AT&T Again Complaining It’s Unfair If Web Companies Can Sell Your Data But They Can’t
- Court Throws Out Federal Government’s Lawsuit Over AT&T “Unlimited” Data Plans
- Amazon Sends Me Someone Else’s Order. Why Don’t They Care If I Send It Back?
- Chipotle Will Begin Temporary Loyalty Program, Chiptopia, This Week