AT&T’s one-iPhone-per-customer rule lasted only one day before the company went back to its three-per-customer policy. Apparently they found some more iPhones in the back. [Information Week]
- you say it's your birthday 5 High Points And 5 Low Points In The iPhone Decade
- let's try this again If FTC Can’t Resurrect Lawsuit Over AT&T’s “Unlimited” Data, Telecoms May Be Even More Untouchable
- fingerprinting Uber Reportedly Tracked iPhones Even After The App Was Deleted, Bought Lyft Receipts
- Sticky Virtual Fingers Apple: No Evidence Apple Store Workers Stole Photos From Customers’ iPhones
- brought to you by the letter $ Is Amazon Doing Anything To Fight Latest Wave Of Fake, Paid-For Reviews?