Inflation rose far less than expected in April, mitigating fears that the Feds would have to grapple with both trying to loosen credit and fight off rising prices. [AP]
More From Consumerist
- Student Loan Debt For Recent College Graduates Increases Again
- Netflix Sees Subscriptions Dip Amid Price Hike, Blames Press Coverage
- Net Neutrality Is A Year Old Today. What’s Changed, What Hasn’t, And Where Does It Stand?
- Feds Sue Gold, Silver Investment Company That Allegedly Bilked Millions From Retirees
- FTC Says Staples-Office Depot Deal Is A No-Go, Files Antitrust Lawsuit To Stop Mega-Merger