Dealnews has a roundup of twelve different retailers that give shoppers discounts for cashing and spending their tax stimulus checks in-store. There’s deals by Kroger, Safeway, ShopRite, SuperValu, Meijer, RadioShack, Sam’s Club, Sears/Kmart, Staples.com, Wal-Mart, Rosenau Powersports, and Zonder.com. Dealnews breaks down what the specific deals are, as well as going into the fine print and limitations. Personally, we’re spending our stimulus check at the bank but if you’re already going to spend a big chunk at one of these stores, it might not be a bad idea to take advantage of some of the offers.
12 Stores' Deals For Cashing Your Rebate Check
By Ben Popken May 13, 2008
More From Consumerist
- No, The Deals At Store Closing Sales Are Often Not That Great
- Kmart: Stockroom Purges Are About Efficiency, Making Employees’ Jobs Easier
- Which Stores Are Open On Thanksgiving And Black Friday, And When?
- Sears Holdings Plans At Least 4 More Kmart Store Closures In May
- Kmart Buys Closeouts From Liquidating Companies To Offer More Tempting Deals