Dealnews has a roundup of twelve different retailers that give shoppers discounts for cashing and spending their tax stimulus checks in-store. There’s deals by Kroger, Safeway, ShopRite, SuperValu, Meijer, RadioShack, Sam’s Club, Sears/Kmart, Staples.com, Wal-Mart, Rosenau Powersports, and Zonder.com. Dealnews breaks down what the specific deals are, as well as going into the fine print and limitations. Personally, we’re spending our stimulus check at the bank but if you’re already going to spend a big chunk at one of these stores, it might not be a bad idea to take advantage of some of the offers.
12 Stores' Deals For Cashing Your Rebate Check
By Ben Popken May 13, 2008
- what's in a name? “Kmart At A Discount” Store Doesn’t Quite Live Up To Its Name
- no deal No, The Deals At Store Closing Sales Are Often Not That Great
- attention kmart shoppers Kmart: Stockroom Purges Are About Efficiency, Making Employees’ Jobs Easier
- brown thursday Kmart Will Open At 6 A.M. On Thanksgiving, Stay Open 42 Hours Straight
- tears for sears Sears Holdings Lost $1.7 Billion In 2014, Considers This An Improvement