H&R Block says you paid it $2.8 billion to do your taxes this year. It was their best tax season in 9 years thanks to the company’s decision to increase fees by 7%-9.8% [CNNMoney ]
- tax cat doubles his prices Tax Software Uses Surge Pricing, Takes Advantage Of Later Filers
- taxes Ask Tax Dad: How Do I E-File? What’s A Deduction, Anyway?
- Simplifying The Process Sen. Elizabeth Warren Proposes Requiring That IRS Offer Free Tax Filing & Prep Services
- tax dad sez Ask Tax Dad: Micro-Business, Rental Home, Deadbeat Ex, And Government Shutdown
- bills The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Charter Cable Bill