Nerve.com has assembled a list of 50 fake commercials for everything from Tylenol BM (you’ll sleep right through your bodily functions!) to the Woomba (it cleans your noony!). There’s even some that don’t involve body parts, like Lily Tomlin’s increasingly agitated housewife hawking “G-r-r-r Detergent” in 1975. Our favorite recent commercial parody that didn’t make the list is probably the Jamie Lee Curtis commercial for Activia, because you can never get enough of women eating yogurt.
Waste Your Saturday With 50 Funny Commercial Parodies
By cwalters May 10, 2008
- as scotus as they wanna be Today Is The Anniversary Of 2 Live Crew’s Historic Supreme Court Win
- what's in a name? Thinking Of Recharging Your AC Unit? Here’s What You Absolutely Need To Know About Replacement Refrigerants
- have some ad with your video Facebook Wants To Interrupt Your Live Broadcast With Ads
- leaving on a jet plane Cuba Gives Final Approval For First Commercial Flights From Florida
- read the fine print Ad Self-Regulation Body Refers Sprint’s ‘50% Off’ Campaign To FCC