TheCellShop.net told Network World that its email trying to bribe customers to submit perfect reviews was “improperly worded” and they “are now offering $5.00 for anybody who leaves a review whether it be good or bad.” [Network World]
- unbundling the bundles Verizon FiOS To Offer More Flexible Channel Bundles
- it's organic “Artisanal Spam” Is Today’s Sneaky New Trend In Email Scams
- a slapp in the face How Does A Negative Amazon Review Result In Threats Of A Lawsuit?
- sigh Microsoft Apologizes For Trying To Be Cool With Email Inviting “Bae” Interns For “Dranks”
- paid to prescribe Former Pharma Execs Accused Of Boosting Fentanyl Sales By Bribing Doctors With Sham Speaking Engagements