Cameta Camera tried to bribe a customer $75 to take down a negative Amazon review. Hmm, this could be a potentially lucrative new pastime. [Dethroner]
More From Consumerist
- Is Amazon Doing Anything To Fight Latest Wave Of Fake, Paid-For Reviews?
- Angie Of Angie’s List Defends Policy Of Removing Negative Reviews If Customers Get Refunds
- Amazon Unintentionally Paying Scammers To Hand You 1000 Pages Of Crap You Don’t Read
- Amazon Sues 1,114 Individual Reviewers For Hire
- Amazon Is Data Mining Reviewers’ Personal Relationships