If you’re sick of ice-cream makers shrinking their package sizes, maybe you should try Brigham’s ice-cream. They’re still selling true quarts and true 1/2 gallons, with 15.5% butter fat and 55% air. They might be hard to find in some places but they’re the number-one selling vanilla in Boston. Non-deceptive labeling and sizes, wicked!
Brigham's Ice Cream Never Shrank
By Ben Popken May 6, 2008
- grocery shrink ray Blue Bunny Shrink Rays Ice Cream And Frozen Yogurt Half-Gallons To 1.44 Quarts
- cookie dough nuggets Blue Bell And Publix Recall More Cookie Dough Ice Cream Due To Supplier’s Recall
- not cornettos Nestle Recalls Drumstick Ice Cream Cones Due To Risk Of Listeria
- promises promises Blue Bell Pinky Swears, Promises Its Ice Cream Is Totally Safe To Eat Now
- brrr it's cold in here Starbucks Adding Nitro Cold Brew To The Menu At 500 Locations This Summer