If you’re sick of ice-cream makers shrinking their package sizes, maybe you should try Brigham’s ice-cream. They’re still selling true quarts and true 1/2 gallons, with 15.5% butter fat and 55% air. They might be hard to find in some places but they’re the number-one selling vanilla in Boston. Non-deceptive labeling and sizes, wicked!
Brigham's Ice Cream Never Shrank
By Ben Popken May 6, 2008
- grocery shrink ray Blue Bunny Shrink Rays Ice Cream And Frozen Yogurt Half-Gallons To 1.44 Quarts
- Not Such A Tasty Treat Blue Bell Expands Recall Again After Tests Find Listeria Bacteria In Additional Products
- Listeria monocytogenes Blue Bell Expands Recall After More Samples Test Positive For Listeria Contamination
- pop goes the uber A Tale Of Two Uber Ice Creams: It Was The Best Of Times, It Was The Meltiest Of Times
- a great hope is born Scientists Working Hard To Save Us All From Rapidly Melting Ice Cream Cones