Definition: “Zero Outs” – What call centers call customer who, instead of climbing through the branches of the phone tree, keep pounding zero in hopes of bypassing straight to an operator.
More From Consumerist
- T-Mobile Getting Rid Of Plans, Now Only Offers Unlimited Everything
- Taco Bell Folds Croissants In Half, Calls Them Tacos
- Power Company Keeps Billing House That Was Destroyed In Tornado
- Mercedes Pulls Potentially Confusing Ads For 2017 E-Class That Call The Car ‘Self-Driving’
- ID Thieves Also Use Call Centers To Outsource Their Scams