Monday is your lucky day, taxpayer, that’s when rebate checks start arriving, ahead of schedule. That’s right, the rebates were originally slated for May 2nd, but thanks to “a new computer program that updates records daily – faster than an older program that updates weekly,” Americans will start getting their free beer money on April 28th. Wow, IRS and efficiency together in the same sentence?
Rebate Checks Start Arriving Monday!
By consumerist.com April 24, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Water-Conservation Rebate Recipients Surprised To Learn Rebates Are Taxable
- eBates Expanding Cash Back To Stores In Real Life
- Microsoft Trade-In Program Pays $200 For Your Old Windows Laptop, $300 For A MacBook
- Illinois Sues Sprint Over $2.7M In Unclaimed Rebates That Belong To Customers
- Got An Older Kindle? Update Your Device By March 22 Or It Won’t Connect To The Internet