Monday is your lucky day, taxpayer, that’s when rebate checks start arriving, ahead of schedule. That’s right, the rebates were originally slated for May 2nd, but thanks to “a new computer program that updates records daily – faster than an older program that updates weekly,” Americans will start getting their free beer money on April 28th. Wow, IRS and efficiency together in the same sentence?
Rebate Checks Start Arriving Monday!
By consumerist.com April 24, 2008
- take a peek Here Are The Trends We See In This Year’s Black Friday Ads
- whoops Water-Conservation Rebate Recipients Surprised To Learn Rebates Are Taxable
- ch-ch-ch-ch-changes Changes To TurboTax Lead To Consumer Revolt, Opportunity For Competitors
- gaming the system Senators Ask DOJ To Investigate Mylan Over Possible EpiPen Medicaid Fraud
- not quite settled Mylan To Pay $465M To Settle EpiPen Medicaid Pricing Scandal; Critics Call Deal “Inadequate”