Free "You Don't Need It" Stickers
By consumerist.com April 23, 2008
- the fine print Here’s Why You Can’t Expect Fast Food Restaurants To Hand Over A Sweepstakes Game Piece Without Purchase
- breaking the seal Those Gas Pump “Anti-Skimming” Stickers Are Really Just Pointless Decoration
- What's In A Tag? Why Is Aldi Covering Actual Prices With Confusing “Lower Price” Stickers?
- stick it to me Twitter Thinks You Might Like To Slap Brands’ “Promoted” Stickers All Over Your Photos
- yay stickers Starbucks Brings Back Iced Sampler Cards Program, Separate From Star Rewards