My Reader’s Digest article on getting consumer satisfaction is up online. It’s chock-full of tips for being a savvy consumer, illustrated with real world success stories you first read on this site, stories like Mona “Hammer Granny” Shaw, Lona “I have a situation that you are going to fix for me today” Nicholle, Anne “Give me a reason to stick around” Braswell, and the little old lady WaMu hit with 20 overdraft fees. I break down techniques like Town Crier, Executive Email Carpet Bomb, Threaten to cancel, Dictate the Options, and Calling the Executive Suite as escalated customer service problem solving options when traditional methods fail. Check it out!
Ben Popken's Consumer Satisfaction Reader's Digest Article Online
By Ben Popken April 21, 2008
- amped up Google Now Promoting Search Results For Sites With Fast-Loading Mobile Pages
- how to not suck 10 Tips For Getting Rid Of The Junk In Your Life
- harder than it should be Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Owners Report Phone Exchange Program Not Going So Well
- be heard The 8.5 Steps To Making An Effective Complaint That Gets A Solution
- can't get no satisfaction It’s Not Just You: Pretty Much Everyone Hates Their TV & Internet Providers, Survey Finds