It’s Friday and since no one gives a damn about our groundbreaking Verizon expose, here’s a 1999 Daily Show video where a fake HMO spokesperson played by Paul Mercurio presents his case for “How To Wean People Off Doctors”. To wit: “Giving birth eats up a lot of time, something today’s busy working women don’t have much of. That’s where our next project comes in. Drive-through maternity clinics. Or, as we like to call them, Stop & Pops.” Wasn’t Walmart thinking about installing those this year? Full video inside.
How To Wean People Off Doctors
By consumerist.com April 18, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Teen Arrested For Passing Himself Off As A Doctor, Opening Clinic
- Redbox Officially Wading Back Into Streaming Service With Tests Of “Redbox Digital”
- Why Does Walmart Think That Its Payment App Will Be Such A Hit?
- Man Masquerading As Walmart Employee Walks Out The Door With Four Big Screen TVs
- New Frontier Customers Get Bad First Impression After Verizon Sale And Switchover