It’s Friday and since no one gives a damn about our groundbreaking Verizon expose, here’s a 1999 Daily Show video where a fake HMO spokesperson played by Paul Mercurio presents his case for “How To Wean People Off Doctors”. To wit: “Giving birth eats up a lot of time, something today’s busy working women don’t have much of. That’s where our next project comes in. Drive-through maternity clinics. Or, as we like to call them, Stop & Pops.” Wasn’t Walmart thinking about installing those this year? Full video inside.
How To Wean People Off Doctors
By consumerist.com April 18, 2008
- kids today Teen Arrested For Passing Himself Off As A Doctor, Opening Clinic
- cover your ears Woman Shouting Obscenities Kicked Off U.S. Airways Flight
- Bargain Healthcare? After Taking Away Some Employees’ Insurance, Walmart Care Clinics To Offer $40 Doctor Visits
- wcia 2014 Comcast Cruises Past Verizon, Walmart Upsets Bank Of America In Worst Company Quarterfinal Action!
- take-two Redbox Officially Wading Back Into Streaming Service With Tests Of “Redbox Digital”