Blockbuster has offered to buy Circuit City for a little over $1 billion, with the goal of creating “a chain that could sell portable devices and entertainment for them, much like Apple Inc.’s stores.” [Chicago Tribune] (Thanks to everyone who sent this in!)
By cwalters April 14, 2008
- ozymandias inc. Yes, There Are Still Blockbuster Video Stores, Just Fewer Of Them After This Weekend
- phone for rent Why Don’t Device Manufacturers Just Start Leasing Phones To Consumers?
- radioshack death watch Report: Amazon Wants To Buy Some RadioShack Stores, Too
- we suggest burritos What Will Comcast Do With The $45B It Couldn’t Spend Buying Time Warner Cable?
- iArbitrage Unlocked iPhones Now A Form Of International Currency