Blockbuster has offered to buy Circuit City for a little over $1 billion, with the goal of creating “a chain that could sell portable devices and entertainment for them, much like Apple Inc.’s stores.” [Chicago Tribune] (Thanks to everyone who sent this in!)
By cwalters April 14, 2008
- ozymandias inc. Yes, There Are Still Blockbuster Video Stores, Just Fewer Of Them After This Weekend
- phone for rent Why Don’t Device Manufacturers Just Start Leasing Phones To Consumers?
- special report It’s Time To Start Treating Video Game Industry Like The $21 Billion Business It Is
- you say it's your birthday 5 High Points And 5 Low Points In The iPhone Decade
- high pressure Your GameStop Said New Copies Of That Game You Want Are Out Of Stock… Are They?