T-Mobile’s heart is in the right place. What they need is another feature, one that lets you disable their annoyingly useless text message reminders.
Dear T-Mobile: Please Stop Sending 5 Text Messages At 5 AM Every Month To Say That My Billing Cycle Has Started
By consumeristcarey April 11, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Are T-Mobile Tuesdays T-Mobile Terrific, Or T-Mobile Trash?
- T-Mobile Enters iPhone Rental Wars With Bottom Price Of $5 Per Month
- T-Mobile CEO Has No Idea What People Are Doing With 2 TB Of Mobile Data, Vows To Stop Them
- FCC To Phone Companies: Offer Free Robocall Blockers To Customers
- Lawsuit Claims Universal Pictures Spammed Phones With Unsolicited ‘Warcraft’ Texts