T-Mobile’s heart is in the right place. What they need is another feature, one that lets you disable their annoyingly useless text message reminders.
Dear T-Mobile: Please Stop Sending 5 Text Messages At 5 AM Every Month To Say That My Billing Cycle Has Started
By consumeristcarey April 11, 2008
- bang or bust? Are T-Mobile Tuesdays T-Mobile Terrific, Or T-Mobile Trash?
- just say no to robo FCC To Phone Companies: Offer Free Robocall Blockers To Customers
- so over overages Some Verizon Customers Say They Aren’t Getting Data Overage Alerts Anymore
- orc spam? Lawsuit Claims Universal Pictures Spammed Phones With Unsolicited ‘Warcraft’ Texts
- the limited unlimited T-Mobile Will Pay $48M To Close FCC Investigation Into Limits On “Unlimited” Data Plans