T-Mobile’s heart is in the right place. What they need is another feature, one that lets you disable their annoyingly useless text message reminders.
Dear T-Mobile: Please Stop Sending 5 Text Messages At 5 AM Every Month To Say That My Billing Cycle Has Started
By consumeristcarey April 11, 2008
- for occasional use T-Mobile Introducing 500MB Plan For Casual Smartphone Users
- what you see isn't what you get Why AT&T Is Being Sued Over Data Throttling But Verizon Isn’t (Yet)
- bang or bust? Are T-Mobile Tuesdays T-Mobile Terrific, Or T-Mobile Trash?
- Playing the victim Wireless Carriers Are Victims Of Phone Cramming Too, They Just Make Billions Of Dollars Instead Of Losing It
- just say no to robo FCC To Phone Companies: Offer Free Robocall Blockers To Customers