Thanks to the demands of movie studios, as of April 15th any pay-per-view movies you record to your DirecTV DVR will disappear after 24 hours. [DirecTV] Thanks to Mark!
More From Consumerist
- The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your DirecTV Bill
- The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Dish Network Bill
- Ad Watchdog Recommends DirecTV Cease 4K Claims
- 3 Reasons Comcast’s Samsung App Is Not The Answer To Set-Top Box Reform
- New Dish DVR Lets You Record Up To 16 Shows At Once, Watch 4 Channels Simultaneously In HD