Starbucks wants us to all go to our nearest Starbucks location on Tuesday, April 8th, at 9am PST/ 12pm EST “sharp,” for “something big.” If the barista re-training last month was Phase 2, is this Phase 3? Is the spaceship comet passing overhead then? Will we at least get free drink coupons out of the deal?
- the frap heard 'round the world On Day 5, The Sexagintuple Frappuccino Is Finally Gone
- sexagintuple frap 2.0 $61 Sexagintuple Frap 2.0 Breaks Starbucks Free Drink Record
- convenient coffee Starbucks Launches “Green Apron Delivery” Pilot At Empire State Building
- The cost of convenience Starbucks Starts Delivery Test In Seattle, Charges A $6 Fee For One Cup Of Coffee
- good while it lasted Has Starbucks Ended The Era Of Free Drink Coupons?