Starbucks wants us to all go to our nearest Starbucks location on Tuesday, April 8th, at 9am PST/ 12pm EST “sharp,” for “something big.” If the barista re-training last month was Phase 2, is this Phase 3? Is the spaceship comet passing overhead then? Will we at least get free drink coupons out of the deal?
More From Consumerist
- Starbucks Launches “Green Apron Delivery” Pilot At Empire State Building
- Starbucks Starts Delivery Test In Seattle, Charges A $6 Fee For One Cup Of Coffee
- Starbucks Releasing Bottled Cold Brew In July
- Krispy Kreme Trying Out That Whole “Barista” Thing In Effort To Boost Coffee Sales
- Lyft Will Soon Be Selling $20 Gift Cards At Starbucks Stores