<!––>I have a ~2,300 word article in the May issue of Reader’s Digest called, “Consumer Relief: How To Get What You Pay For.” It’s all about kicking butt as a consumer and getting what you deserve from customer service. You may recognize several of the anecdotes as many of them came directly from reader stories originally posted on The Consumerist. I haven’t seen it myself yet and it doesn’t seem to be online yet but people tell me it came out nicely. And if you just can’t get enough Consumerist.com appearing-in-print action, there’s also an interview with me in GOOD magazine out this month as well.
My Article In Reader’s Digest, Interview In GOOD Magazine
By consumerist.com April 3, 2008
- christmas creep Please Stop Sharing This Photo Of A Nordstrom Anti-Christmas Creep Poster
- raiders of the lost walmart This Blu-Ray Player Was A Fine Holiday Gift In 2007
- what the what TPP: Leaked Chapter Shows Trade Agreement Could Have Big Effects On Drug Prices, Privacy
- interview FCC Chair Tom Wheeler Talks Privacy, 5G & Set-Top Box Reform
- just don't do it ITT Tech Students: Don’t Pay For Loan Consolidation, Discharge, Or Transfer Help