Bank of America Corp said it has agreed to pay $28 million to Countrywide Financial Corp Chief Operating Officer David Sambol to run the company’s mortgage operations. That’s 37% more than Bank of America’s CEO makes. [Reuters]
- time to pay up Goldman Sachs To Pay $5B To Settle Charges Of Selling Troubled Mortgages Ahead Of The Financial Crisis
- do the hustle Bank Of America Won’t Have To Pay $1.2 Billion For Countrywide’s “Hustle” Mortgage Scam
- the personal touch Why Are There Still So Many Bank Branches Everywhere? Because You Keep Going.
- streamlining the process Apple Adds Organ Donor Registration To Health App
- false promises Mortgage Relief Scammers Ordered To Pay $5.4M