Bank of America Corp said it has agreed to pay $28 million to Countrywide Financial Corp Chief Operating Officer David Sambol to run the company’s mortgage operations. That’s 37% more than Bank of America’s CEO makes. [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- Goldman Sachs To Pay $5B To Settle Charges Of Selling Troubled Mortgages Ahead Of The Financial Crisis
- Bank Of America Won’t Have To Pay $1.2 Billion For Countrywide’s “Hustle” Mortgage Scam
- Why Are There Still So Many Bank Branches Everywhere? Because You Keep Going.
- NJ-Based Bank Must Pay $33M To Settle Discriminatory Lending Charges
- Apple Adds Organ Donor Registration To Health App