If you’re on SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance) and used Taxcut Online from H&R Block to file for your stimulus payment, it may have told you to print out the wrong form. The right form is 1040A, not 1040EZ.
By consumerist.com March 25, 2008
- tax cat doubles his prices Tax Software Uses Surge Pricing, Takes Advantage Of Later Filers
- tax scams If You’re Relying On Your Tax Refund, IRS Warns It May Come Late This Year
- ch-ch-ch-ch-changes Changes To TurboTax Lead To Consumer Revolt, Opportunity For Competitors
- taxing times Why Isn’t It Easier To File Your Tax Return For Free? Thank TurboTax, H&R Block
- how to not suck 15 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Disability Insurance