If you’re on SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance) and used Taxcut Online from H&R Block to file for your stimulus payment, it may have told you to print out the wrong form. The right form is 1040A, not 1040EZ.
By consumerist.com March 25, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Tax Software Uses Surge Pricing, Takes Advantage Of Later Filers
- Crowdfunding Site Patreon Hacked, 15GB Of Donor Info Dumped Online
- Thinking Of Recharging Your AC Unit? Here’s What You Absolutely Need To Know About Replacement Refrigerants
- Sports Authority Prepares To Auction Off Its Name, Your Name, Broncos Stadium Naming Rights
- In Wake Of Storms, Don’t Be Taken In By Home-Repair Scams Or Fake Charities