If you’re on SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance) and used Taxcut Online from H&R Block to file for your stimulus payment, it may have told you to print out the wrong form. The right form is 1040A, not 1040EZ.
By consumerist.com March 25, 2008
- tax cat doubles his prices Tax Software Uses Surge Pricing, Takes Advantage Of Later Filers
- once more unto the breach Crowdfunding Site Patreon Hacked, 15GB Of Donor Info Dumped Online
- consumerist field at mile high stadium Sports Authority Prepares To Auction Off Its Name, Your Name, Broncos Stadium Naming Rights
- starting from scratch In Wake Of Storms, Don’t Be Taken In By Home-Repair Scams Or Fake Charities
- what's in a name? Thinking Of Recharging Your AC Unit? Here’s What You Absolutely Need To Know About Replacement Refrigerants