If you’re on SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance) and used Taxcut Online from H&R Block to file for your stimulus payment, it may have told you to print out the wrong form. The right form is 1040A, not 1040EZ.
By consumerist.com March 25, 2008
- tax cat doubles his prices Tax Software Uses Surge Pricing, Takes Advantage Of Later Filers
- taxes Ask Tax Dad: How Do I E-File? What’s A Deduction, Anyway?
- tax scams If You’re Relying On Your Tax Refund, IRS Warns It May Come Late This Year
- tax dad sez Ask Tax Dad: Disabled Veterans, Commuting Actors, And Depreciating Dishwashers
- how to not suck 15 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Disability Insurance