As a way of saying sorry to Guitar Hero III customers whose discs only supported mono sound, software maker Activision is sending out free faceplates to attach to your electronic axe. Not sure if that makes up for the 3-4 weeks people had to wait for a replacement disc, but good on ya, Activision. [Infendo]
By consumerist.com March 25, 2008
- two strikes against you Activision Going After YouTubers Who Post Call Of Duty Glitch, Exploit Videos
- run for the hills These Are The End Times For The Gaming Console
- gamed by the system How Do Video Game Publishers Continue To Get Away With Mistreating Their Customers?
- still waiting Netflix Customers Waiting A Very Long Time For Baffling Array Of DVDs
- brand expansions Sears Expands Another House Brand, Sells Kenmore TVs